Thursday, December 31, 2009

Goodbye IS Dreams, Visit our new blog!

As of tomorrow, Inspiration Stardust Dreams will be moved to a new location. We're mixing up our blogging a little bit and instead of focusing on...whatever we've been focusing on, we're going to make it a triathlon-specific blog. Theresa and I are both dreaming of completing an Ironman soon, and we figure the easy way to get motivated and gear up is making our blog more on the triathlon side.

The new address is http://teambabydinosaur.blogspot.com

I'd like to take this time to thank all of our readers over the past couple years. You guys have been awesome with your inspiration to us and motivation. I've certainly seen a lot of change within myself over the past two years and I can only hope that continues in the future.

On behalf of both of us, thank you. :-) We look forward to seeing you at our new blog!

No comments: