Saturday, August 29, 2009

Enjoying myself...

Since T posted a few days ago, I'd like to point out that both of us have not had an "official" workout. We are both relaxing and decompressing for a couple days up in Minnesota, though I think that walking around the state fair for a few hours and walking around downtown Minneapolis last night is hardly R and R...but I digress.

Wednesday was my first official day off in a week. It felt nice to relax my muscles, which had been screaming at me to take a break. It also was nice to kind of reflect where I was at with working out. Basically, aside from trying to set a PR in a 5K in 3 weeks, I'm really not training for anything...other than keeping in shape for my triathlon and running season next year. But I always feel better when I work out. My body feels better, my head feels better, etc.

So that all being said, after a few days of resting up in Minnesota, we'll be back on the workout horse tomorrow!

1 comment:

Dr. J said...

When people ask me what I'm training for, I tell them, life :-)