Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Sneak, Rockies, Grr.

Brandon and I did run the Colorado Rockies' Home Run for the Homeless on Sunday, but the official race results aren't up yet so I've been waiting on blogging. *sigh* I did beat my Sneak time, however, and Brandon was about a minute shy of PRing so I'm super proud of him.

Anyway, the official race photos from the Sneak came out from FotoJack, so I wanted to share those with you. :)


Brandon's there with the white shirt and black shorts.


Remember how I said I took a photo of one of the course photogs? Yeah, well I was right and that same photog got three pictures of me. Here's the first ... with my shorts looking awkward ...



Camera's now down and I look silly. Like stupid silly. Oh well, at least this got me smiling with less than a half-mile to go, you know?


And here's me running after everything. Best picture the photog got of me.

Hopefully, the Rockies race results will be up soon so I can blog about that ...

2 comments:

Dr. J said...

How much fun is that!! I haven't run a race in a while, I need to do one again for the fun factor.
Thanks!

Brandon said...

thanks for keeping up with us good Dr. sir! I know our motivation and working out has increased over the past month, and you are keeping us motivated certainly. Fly safe!