Monday, March 16, 2009

The New Failblog?

Wow.

I haven't blogged in forever - partially because I haven't worked out in forever. I've barely had time to check my e-mail, much less check up on the blogs over on that ol' blogroll (and the others i haven't yet added).

The last time I probably seriously worked out was last Tuesday when Brandon and I went swimming. It was a decent workout:

4x25m free
1x300m breast
2x25m kickboard
4x25m free
2x25m kickboard
1x100m breast

for a total of 700m, but that's so not enough. I'm hoping I'll have a chance to focus more after this weekend (wcha conference tournament; no more column taking up my week!), but we'll see. With all the crap that's been going on, I've been neglecting myself in terms of working out and eating well and I've noticed. I've been feeling like crap the past week and I know why. I just need to suck it up and take time for ME and my health and well-being.

Hopefully we'll have time to at least lift and do SOMETHING before hitting the road to head to Minnesota for the WCHA Final Five tournament. Hopefully.

1 comment:

Every Gym's Nightmare said...

yeah my blog is kind of slipping, too. i dont know how people consistently blog multiple times a day. such a time commitment.

glad your back though!