Monday, December 1, 2008

Ummm....

So...I really don't know what to say here...

Over the past two months, my fitness has simply gone down the drain. I went from working out multiple times a week and starting to look pretty good to watching my weight climb rapidly, my overall feeling good-ness take a huge dive and worst of all, my endurance take a nosedive.

I am trying to pinpoint where this happened, but I really can't find a specific time, place, or thing that set these wheels in motion. The bottom line is, it has to stop. And it has to stop now. The slacking, the excuses, they have to go. I was doing really good this year, and in two short months, threw it all away. Time to get back on the horse. Now.

We went to the gym today, a little later than planned, but still made it and did some intense lifting. I wanted us to walk out of there in pain, and I know I did.

Tomorrow it's supposed to be nice, so we're planning on going for a run. It's time to get back into an everyday routine, instead of just talking about it. Dammit.

1 comment:

Crabby McSlacker said...

Hooray, you got back on track! Over time it's the coming back, not the slacking off, that adds up to lifetime fitness.

Way to go!