Friday, April 17, 2009

A run and an explanation

Hey everyone...

First of all, I have worked out since I've last blogged. I've actually done some intense shit in between. But for some reason, I just haven't felt the need to blog. I don't know what it is, but I think writing the same stuff every single time I work out is getting really old. "I went for a run today. It was good." "I lifted today. Here's what I did." You see what I'm getting at there.

So I will be shifting my focus on this blog to specific stuff. As you may remember, I do have a triathlon coming up in July (so does girlfriend) and I will begin talking about my tri training. The official date I begin my official "tri training" is May 7th, because that is the day I am purchasing my new bike!!!! Yep, Brandon has been saving money and is ready to take the plunge.

Also, I will blog extensively about the races I do this year. How does that sound? Feedback?

In any event, I did run the other day. It was 1.56 in 16:18, but being that both girlfriend and I are coming off of illness (seriously, my immune system has sucked this year), I'm satisfied. Plus she and I walked around DC a LOT!

1 comment:

Triamateur said...

Extensive blogging is good, you are an inspiration as your name suggests!