Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Call Me Coach T

I don't want to get all of our hopes up ... but I/we've worked out every day since Saturday. Only four days, but that's impressive given my crappy, crappy track record lately.

Today was ridiculously warm out for Colorado so Brandon and I were thinking of going for another run ... until our mutual friend Jimi texted Brandon. Jimi coaches pee wee hockey (9- and 10-year-olds) and asked if we wanted to help out tonight. Since the two of us haven't played hockey in FOREVER (mostly in part due to my crappy schedule), we jumped on the opportunity.

So, we got a little over an hour in of skating, passing and shooting. It wasn't all that strenuous, but I still managed to work up a little bit of a sweat, so yay. :)

1 comment:

Penny said...

Four consecutive days is great! I always find that gym-time is important me-time in the mess of crazy work schedules.

Love me some dancing, I'm going out clubbing next weekend! I can't wait!

TA x