Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Hooray, Gym again!!!!

Well, the month has not gotten off to the start I wanted to in terms of working out, and sadly, I have gained a few pounds as a result. However, there is a silver lining to that. More in a bit.

First, girlfriend and I went to the gym. Hooray! 5 minute warmup and stretch, then we did 15 minutes of interval training on the stepmills. It was short but intense. Our heart rates were up quite a bit.

We then lifted. 3 sets of dumbbell chest presses. Then we did tricep thingies where we used a dumbbell and went until we couldn't go anymore. Then we curled until we couldn't curl anymore. For finishing, I decided to do some standing calf exercises, and this is where I may have got the new motivation. When we were doing these, girlfriend and I started doing something we haven't done in a LONG time. We pushed each other to do more. I think if we're going to succeed in staying in good shape, we're gonna have to push each other and motivate.

No comments: