Monday, November 17, 2008

RUN OUTSIDE! OMG! INBD!

Ok, maybe it is. Since I have not run outside since October 20th, this is actually a big deal for me. Nearly a month of not running outside. Sure, I've tried keeping up with the cardio (and failing) at it, but every now and then I've gotten some in. But really nothing beats running outside for the workout. Espeically for my mind.

So in any event, girlfriend had an eventful day, as you can tell by her blog. Mine, not so much. Instead, I laid around and cleaned up our room. WHEEEE! When girlfriend got home, we cuddled a bit and then went running together. We did the classic Lodgepole Loop. I was able to run it in 11:51 which is actually surprising and not bad.

I hope this starts me on the right track again. I need to step it up.

No comments: