Sunday, October 12, 2008

FINALLY! MADE IT BACK TO THE GYM!

Yes, it's been awhile, so forgive me for being slightly giddy that I made the gym, even though they have screwed up my account...grrrrrrr....

Anyways, we warmed up on the bike then stretched for awhile. Felt good to stretch. Goddamn did it feel good to stretch. Then we did lat pull downs, 3 sets of 10. Those hurt a bit...could tell I haven't lifted in awhile. We then did some curls, 2x10, which kind of frustrated me, because my arms were coming along SO nicely up until this minor derailment. BOOOOOO! We finished it up with some hammer strength chest presses. 1 set of 45's, 1 set of 35's, and 1 set of 20's. I could only do 9 of the 20 lb weight, which FRUSTRATED ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

We then did some functional lifting. Started off with some sit ups on a ball using a medicine ball. Followed this up with jump squats while holding a medicine ball, then did a wall sit passing a ball back and forth. Closed out with torso twists and some stability exercises.

All in all, a good session, and hopefully back for more soon.

No comments: