Friday, October 17, 2008

Weightlifting and Agility

Sweet, two workouts in one day!

Ok, here's the skinny. While girlfriend was at work, I felt an urge to go to the gym. And get some lifting in. So I did. I blasted my arms hardcore. It felt great. I did seated row, triceps, curls, and shoulder presses. I was gonna do more, but I was feeling good enough, so I left on a high note.

Then this afternoon when girlfriend got back, we went down to the park for agility drills. That was one of our goals this month; it works out because we're outside and happy, plus we are working on something that will help our endurance + fat burning.

We warmed up with a light jog and then stretched. Then we started the drills. Girlfriend will review the drills in her blog.

Bottom line is, I'm out of shape, still.

No comments: