Saturday, March 8, 2008

Slacking Again

So I get good about working out ... the boy comes .. and I slack again. *sigh* Oh well, I'll just blame it on his mouth issues. I then didn't work out Thursday because of my column and Friday because ... well ... I guess I don't have much of an excuse. I did get in a small walk though - about a half-mile.

It was looking like I wasn't going to have a chance today, either, unless I went after work instead of going out for a friend's birthday. But I decided no, damn it, I'm not going to be that lazy, so I did a super quick resistance circuit at home that I devised ... as I did it. It went like so:

- 20 jumping jacks
- 20 calf raises
- 20 jumping jacks
- 20 body weight squats
- 20 jumping jacks
- 20 modified (knee) push-ups
- 20 jumping jacks
- 20 tricep dips
- 20 jumping jacks
- 20 crunches
- 20 jumping jacks
- 20 side crunches (right)
- 20 jumping jacks
- 20 side crunches (left)
- 20 jumping jacks

Yeah, it's not much, but it'll do for today. Got my heart pumping with the jumping jacks and got a bit of resistance training work in. I didn't break between anything either just to keep my heart going.

Every little bit counts, right?

No comments: