Monday, March 17, 2008

Squishy Squishy

So yeah, haven't worked out in a while. In my defense, I've had a really busy past couple of days, preparing to leave for Minnesota for the Final Five tournament (and to see my boy!) and having to leave a day early due to weather. I did get in the CSWA workout on Friday and Saturday (that being, stairs, stairs and more stairs as well as sprinting around the arena for interviews), though.

Anyway, due to the aforementioned weather, I had to spend the night in North Platte, Neb. While waiting for daylight, I decided to get on the treadmill for a little bit just to squish in a workout. I ended up doing 10 minutes before I had to get off - didn't wait long enough after breakfast and I felt (and still do feel) a little pukey. Boo.

But, I still feel good I got my heart pumping a little.

No comments: