Thursday, January 17, 2008

My inspiration was with me!

Yesterday's workout, although unconventional, was still a lot of fun (and yes, I got a sweat going!) I was looking forward to yet another session with Gray. Even better was the fact that my girl was with me.

Got to the gym and left T to get her guest pass. Hopped on the treadmill and just ran to warm up. Gray came over and was ready to beat my ass again. We started off by some hardcore bench pressing. 12 reps, 5 sets, each time increasing the weight. We then did some hammer bench. Each time I would not be able to push it up anymore, he would decrease the weight.

We then did the lat pull down. I am really starting to love this machine and would like to do it every time I'm in the gym. It works both my triceps and my biceps, so I'm getting a lot out of it.

We then did some shoulder presses. Gray upped the weight pretty significantly. After we did shoulder presses, we moved to dumbbell curls. Except we did them in a decline position, which is a bitch. Then of course, Gray decides we should do some 21's. Ugh.

Finished it off with some calf exercises, then I turned T over to Gray and let her get some work in. I finished my day off on the treadmill.

One week until Hawaii! And I have .5 lbs to lose for my target goal!!!!!

Thanks to my inspiration. *Muah!*

No comments: