Friday, January 11, 2008

No Such Thing

Woke up this morning and was torn on "should I take the day off or no?" I figure tomorrow it will be tough to squeeze a workout in since I'm gonna be up in Grand Forks (I am bringing my stuff up though anyway, I'm sure I'll figure out a way) so I decided to at least put in 20 minutes. I grabbed my workout stuff and headed downstairs for the treadmill.

Decided I was just going to do the 20 minute workout of death, with a couple twists of course. After the 15 minutes of walking/lunging, which felt really good since I'm not focusing any weightlifting on my legs lately, I kicked it up to 6.5 and ran until 18 minutes. At 18 minutes, I walked it for 1 minute at 3.5, and at 19, for the final minute, blasted Fair to Midland (Upgrade^Brigade, of course) and sprinted at 10.5.

There is no such thing as a day off when you are trying to look good for your sexy girlfriend!

No comments: