Monday, April 7, 2008

Back after my toe injury

I really haven't done any cardio in two weeks due to my stupid toenail becoming ingrown again, but I had it removed last Friday, and after a couple days of healing, I said it's time to get back. I didn't want to go too nuts, so I just did the 20 minute treadmill workout of death.

My toe held up nicely for the 20 minutes. And my lungs did too, surprisingly enough. I really didn't think they would survive. At the end of it, the last 5 minutes, I ran it at 7.0 and kicked it up to a full sprint for the last 45 seconds. No pain in the toe. Last night, at about 2:30 in the morning, I woke up with massive pain and ripped the gauze off of it, screaming the entire time.

Can't wait to get out to Denver with the girl and work out with her.

No comments: