Sunday, April 20, 2008

playing catch

Today again, nothing too complicated. Theresa and I spent the afternoon walking around Boulder just taking in the sights and stupid people, then we went to a park to work on her softball skills. I pitched to her and helped her learn how to hit (I suck at teaching), and we also spent some time just fielding and whatnot. It was really fun to just be out in the sun and spend some active time together (glimpse into future again?). At the end of it, we did a little bit of jogging, which was nice. Especially since I'm registering for a 5K next weekend. I hope I can do good! Lots of training this week.

I think the key for me to be able to at least maintain the weight I am at right now is just to stay active, and I have a girl who will definitely help me with that!

No comments: