Saturday, April 5, 2008

Gotta Get Through This

Went back to the gym today after missing yesterday (silly baseball and family). I wanted to try and get a VIP pass added on to my membership for Brandon, but word is they don't do those anymore. Grr. I'll have to see what my other options are so my boy and I can work out together when he's in town ...

Anyway, I did my 10 minutes on the recumbent bike and stretched out really well. So have to get my flexibility back ... After that, I hopped on the treadmill for 35 minutes of the 2 walk, 3 run cycle, walking at 3.5 mph and running at 6.0 mph. I really wanted to do the full 45 minutes, but my feet just didn't have it in them. Oh well, at least I'm running again.

I don't know what happened, but I have a new determination. Let's hope it stays around ...

No comments: