Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Back at It

So I got my Rewards24 statement in my e-mail and I learned that I only went to the gym 3 times in March ... which is AWFUL. Granted, part of it was due to a lot of different factors (funeral, travel, etc.). Still, I'd really like to work out more ... and not only because of my upcoming tri. Me not being able to fit into any of my shorts is also a motivating factor - I'm not going to lie.

Anyway, I went to 24 tonight, though, as I found out later, waaaayyyy too soon after I ate. Blahhh. But, I did my 10 minute recumbent bike warm-up, stretched and managed 15 minutes of the 2-3 treadmill sprint workout before I started to get really nauseous. However, I figure it's a start, and that's all that matters, right?

I'll also be back there tomorrow. NO MATTER WHAT.

No comments: