Friday, June 20, 2008

Gym Day

After being bad and taking yesterday off, we went back to the gym today to work out. It's toasty out, so we figured we'd do the treadmill sprint workout.

I started off with a seven minute warm-up on the recumbent bike then stretched out a little ... but probably not as much as I should have. In any case, I just decided to do 20 minutes of the 2/3 cycle, walking 2:00 at 3.5mph and then running 3:00 at 6.0mph. During the final run, I did the first half of it at 6.5mph, bumped it to 7.0mph at 18:30, 7.5mph at 19:00 and finally, 8.0mph at 19:30 to finish it off.

After that, we did a little bit of core - doing the decline bench ball crunch thingy, I did a few supermans and ball crunches and then we finished up with some ball crab walk thingys.

I may work out later, but I'm pretty sure I won't ...

No comments: