Saturday, February 16, 2008

Knotty Shoulders

My shoulders are the new Lumpy's on my body. Oh man, the knots ...

Anyway, went to the gym with the boy. I first showed him the joys of the foam roller on sore muscles (and then utilized it myself). Afterward, I hopped on the recumbent bike for 10 minutes, mostly just to warm up my muscles so I could stretch out ... and stretch out I did. My legs feel much better, my torso marginally so and my shoulders and neck are still evil. :(

Since Brandon wasn't done yet at this point, I figured I may as well do some more cardio and did 10 minutes on the Treadclimber. I feel okay - not great - and am looking forward to a lunch of salad, some more unconventional working out and possibly a nice walk around the neighborhood since it's gorgeous outside. :)

No comments: