Friday, February 22, 2008

OMG I Lifted!!!111!!!!!

*ahem* Sorry about the crazy title. But, seeing as how I haven't lifted since I worked out in Minny with Brandon and Gray, I figured there was cause for celebration. Or something.

In any case, Theresa worked out again. I started off with 10 minutes on the recumbent bike (my standard warm-up) and then stretched out. After that, I hopped on the treadmill for 10 minutes on random at 5.7 mph (oh, so slow ...). I was good for the first seven minutes, then died, so I had to walk at 4.0 mph for two minutes and then went back to 5.7 mph for the last minute. I was a little worried about my lumpy foot, but it held up okay.

After that, I decided I'd do a legs and abs day. I went back to the exercise mat and did crunches:
- 15 regular, legs in air
- 10 right side
- 10 left side
Rinse, repeat for three sets without stopping. Ohh the burn ...

From there, I went to legs. Three sets of 15 body weight squats, 3/10 adductors (inner thighs), 3/8 leg press, 3/10 seated leg curls (hammies), 3/10 standing calf raises, 3/10 captain's chair crunches. After that, I decided to shower, realized I forgot deodorant, bought some, got some underneath a fingernail and accidentally ingested part of it so now I'm waiting and hoping to see if I don't die. Peachy.

No comments: