Sunday, February 10, 2008

Need ... Motivation ...

So the boy and I both have been total slackers in the workout department. We didn't even get unconventional ones in last time he was here due to my stupid body. Needless to say, I haven't worked out in a while. A long while. So, as you can tell from his post previous, we both got back on the damn horse ... even though the fucker keeps bucking us off again. We'll tame that beast yet again ...

Anyway, today was just cardio. I had every intention of doing weights, but near the end of the cardio, I was feeling dead so decided not to push myself too much. I often do such things with bad results I want no part of. Therefore, cardio only. So, I did a 10 minute warm-up on the recumbent bike, stretched out really well, did 15 minutes of intervals on the stepmill and followed it up with the 20 minute FTWoD.

So yeah, dead, but I feel good.

On a random side note, even though I haven't been working out, I've managed to get the lowest I've been in terms of weight in a good year or so which is totally freaking weird.

No comments: