Thursday, February 21, 2008

sweat flying

In Harrisburg on an overnight, and decided to workout, since it's been awhile...this is getting bad...

with no weights to speak of, and a very small compact workout room, just decided to run on the treadmill, doing the standard 45 minute walk-run. Since I haven't worked out in awhile, I cut it down to 1/2 hour and only ran at 6.5. To top it off, I was hurting due to lack of hydration (my own fault).

Slugged my way through it with Linkin Park blasting in my ears. I don't know what it is about Upgrade^Brigade by Fair to Midland, but somehow, it makes that final push very easy. For the final 3 minutes, sprinted at 8.0, 8.5, then took it down to 5.5 for 30 seconds before making the final push at 10.0

Gonna work out tomorrow night at some point as well.

No comments: