Sunday, February 10, 2008

This is getting ridiculous

So yeah, again, been a total slacker. No reason for it. It's time to get off my fucking ass and get to work, so that's what I did tonight in Peoria.

I recently downloaded the workout that they used to train the actors in the movie 300. It goes something like this...

a) Pullups - 25 reps
b) Deadlifts with 135lbs - 50 reps
c) Pushups - 50 reps
d) 24-inch Box jumps - 50 reps
e) Floor wipers - 50 reps
f) Single-arm Clean-and-Press with 36lbs Kettlebell - 50 reps
g) Pullups - 25 reps

Now, that is a little too much for me right now, so instead, they have this one for me...

15 bodyweight rows
25 bodyweight squats
15 pushups
50 jumping jacks
20 mountain climbers
10 close grip pushups
15 bodyweight rows


I started off tonight by running a mile as fast as I could. Just to see my time and if I could do it. I ran it in 6:47. Not too shabby, as far as I'm concerned. I then proceeded to do the workout above. Bodyweight squats are killers. And to want 25 of them is brutal. But I was able to get the whole thing done. And I feel good.

Working out with Gray both Tuesday and Wednesday. And I'm looking forward to it. =) Toss in some skiing with my sweetie on Friday and some other "workouts" and I'll be good to go.

No comments: