Sunday, February 24, 2008

With the girl outdoors

So due to my miserable day yesterday, I decided to come out and see T. She and I decided to take advantage of the nice weather and get some exercise outside.

We jogged down to a local park, where she made me stretch, and stretch, and stretch. We then did some calisthenics (ah the glories of my football days) and jumping jacks. After we did that, a couple with some daschunds came by and of course, I had to pet them. We then decided to do some sprints, but after I planted my foot running around a tree, my ankle that I had surgery on back in 1999 was giving me problems. T told me not to do another one, but unfortunately, I didn't listen and again planted the foot which basically caused me to crumple to the ground in pain...

We walked it back to her place, me sometimes needing support from her...as usual, the girlfriend is my rock and my support.

No comments: