Thursday, January 15, 2009

Made it again!

Before I get started, I just want to express how much I can't stand the Billings workout facilities. I think I have accomplished one quality workout in my time here. One. Out of like 10 times overnighting here and wanting to work out. It's either:

A: too hot to run
B: too cold to run
C: the workout room is closed
D: there are dirty hookers in the workout room plodding along on the treadmill

Today it's a combo of B and C. The workout room was closed, and of course it's too cold to go outside. So instead, I called up girlfriend and she told me to go run stairs. So that's what I did.

Sprinted up a flight, then jogged back down, followed by 10 jumping jacks. Repeated 6 times. Then I ran all the way to the top, jogged it back down, and repeated. It took maybe 15 minutes, but was not easy.

Nonetheless, I have hit my workout goals AGAIN so I have to decide if I actually want my treat. I don't think I do.

No comments: