Thursday, January 8, 2009

Quick Blog

Not much out of me tonight as I have to be at work in 30 minutes.

Anyway, I just got back from squashing in a workout. Stepmill warmup, stretch, 15 minutes of intervals on the elliptical.

Thinking on it as I was driving back home from the gym, back in October, today was a day that I would have taken off back then. I'm still sore from lifting (ow my core) and I had a busy day due to getting a column in on deadline, dinner and, now, a scorekeeping shift. But you know what? I said no, I have to go, went, and feel so much better for doing so.

Also, the fam went to Chili's tonight for dinner. I don't like the place that much, but their Guiltless Salmon (usually) isn't too bad. It was tonight. BUT, the point of me mentioning this whole thing was that my mom and brother ordered cheese fries. That had bacon on them. And ranch to dip them in.

And I didn't eat a one and I looooove cheese fries. I figured that since I hate Chili's's (?) french fries to begin with, eating them covered in cheese was NOT a good idea and not a reason to go off the proverbial wagon.

So I didn't. And I'm okay with that.

1 comment:

carla said...

I like the guiltless salmon (that said Im dragged to Chilis by the Toddler...dont love it either) and the fries there? ickmeout.

now McD's? lets not talk about their fries.

backgreaseandallIloveem.