Thursday, January 15, 2009

Unexpected Off Day

I don't know what it was yesterday - probably a combination of:

1. Waking up at 3:30am after not much sleep to work
2. Having food times spread out way more than I like
3. Not being hydrated enough

but whatever it was, it made me nauseous with a gigantic headache yesterday starting from about the time I got off work and continuing until I went to bed. So, I took yesterday off and will instead work out on my original off day, Saturday.

Sucks, but there was no way I was making my miserable ass go to the gym as I probably would have passed out.

However, I did make it today. Recumbent warmup, stretching and 15 minutes of stepmill intervals.

I'm also hoping that the same combination of the three above things doesn't happen tomorrow as I once again have to open at work. Mmmmmrrraaaaa.

No comments: