Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Where I'm at

So far, so good into the new year. I've stuck with my workout schedule and eaten well. It's gotten off the exact way I wanted it to.

That being said, there's already some areas that I'm looking to improve on. As the girl said, last night, we went to the gym but due to being short on time + easing back into our workouts, we only did 15 minutes. I did 15 on the elliptical, which may not seem like much, but doing intervals on that thing are killers! But I'm already feeling like only 15 minute cardio sessions aren't really going to cut it, even if that was my plan for pretty much the entire month of January. I may need to re-evaluate what I'm doing and come up with a new game plan here in the next week or so.

But the important thing right now is I've been consistent in the fitness area of life so far this year. Sure, one week is easy. I've got 51 more to go!

1 comment:

Steve Stenzel said...

Consistency is KEY! Good luck with the rest of the year!!!