Thursday, August 7, 2008

Exploring, not focusing

First day in Seattle and looking to explore around the hotel, mostly to find food places and where that goddamn Holiday Inn Express is. I looked up the address of where the hotel was and found out it was about 2 miles away. Well why not run there???

For the most part, the running was easy. A slight hill, but nothing significant. I really wasn't too focused though as I was taking in the sights around me (nothing except gas stations and restaurants) and trying to figure out a game plan for surviving on a small budget here.

I am trying to follow one thing while I train over this entire year. I want to always finish a workout feeling like I could have done a bit more. And that's exactly what I felt today. Not like I slacked, but that I could have done a slight bit more. Good feeling.

No comments: