Thursday, August 21, 2008

A toe fixed, and new motivation

While in Seattle, the toenail that I had fixed in April grew ingrown again. Down in the dumps, my workouts naturally suffered. I splashed in the pool with girlfriend and walked around downtown Seattle one day, but never anything like I wanted it to be.

Two days ago my toe got fixed and I am back in the game. In Seattle, girlfriend and I came up with a plan for the next couple months on working out and tri training. More on that later.

This morning, we got up and went for a run. Just our 1.38 mile run around the neighborhood. We didn't want to push it too hard being that neither of us have really worked out lately. I am really excited that I got back my Nike+ thing. I did it in 12:25 for a pace of 8:57 minute pace.

We're gonna get back into this thing

No comments: