Wednesday, August 27, 2008

Working Out on the Road

Yeah, so I've titled it this before, but I'm too lazy and cranky to think of a better one, so screw off...

Ok. My wonderful girlfriend drove down to Colorado Springs where I'm overnighting tonight (seriously, it's like a 15 minute flight...why?????) and we decided to explore the wonderful sights of CO Springs. Then we hit a 24 that is here. The lighting sucked. Really bad. I felt like I was in a meat packing plant or the Batcave, sans the cool shit that Batman has. But regardless, we got to work.

Read her blog for what we did.

My arms feel good, and when I weighed myself in the locker room, I noticed I have dropped a couple pounds that I have recently gained. Which is good. However, I know I still have a loooooong way to go to achieve the body and goals that I want.

Oh, and those treadmill sprints...tough today. :(

No comments: