Monday, September 22, 2008

Random Gym Day

So this post probably should have been a little earlier today, but Brandon and I were still unsure if we were going to run or do another gym session or not. However, we ultimately decided no. So, he's down watching CSI: Miami and I'm starting season previews and watching The Hills. And yes, I'm marginally embarassed because of it, don't worry.

Anyway, I realized I hadn't blogged yet so decided to get on that.

We went to the gym early today - around 10:45am which was almost too "late" if you consider the crazy times at the gym. Silly lunch rush. Because of the crowds, we ended up having to do some higher weight than normal so we did the smarter thing and dropped the reps. So, we did:

- 2/8, 1/6 dumbbell bicep curls
- 2/10, 1/8 standing, bent over rows
- 2/10, 1/6 tricep extensions (using the rope on the cable machine)
- 2/10, 1/6 seated rows
- 1/10 turkish steamrollers (or turkish sit-ups or whatever. someone around the fitosphere talked about these a while back but i forget whom)

A little while after we had lunch (mmm, $1 sushi!), we decided to go for a walk to the park. For a change, we brought our baseball gloves, a softball and a bat so we messed around with that for a while, tossing the ball, hitting each other fly balls, etc.

See, two workouts and we were even pondering a third. We're crazy, I know.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

you are crazy.

if by crazy you mean my a** is jealous because my toddler robbed me of my workout today---which I do.

Miz.