Sunday, September 7, 2008

A Stationary Spin

Thanks to the race yesterday, the boy and I decided to take it easy today. We walked to Starbucks and back this morning*, which was about three miles round trip (in ... a while). The continuation of breakfast when we got home didn't really agree with me, so most of the rest of the day was spent being a lazy slug flopped in bed.

However, we both agreed to at least ride the bike a bit tonight on our own, so I slogged through 30 minutes (10.08 mi) on the stationary bike, making sure to keep my cadence/rpms around 90. And not be bored to death, since the stationary bike BORES ME.

Something tomorrow night ... I'm hoping for lifting and random cardio.


* their new "perfect oatmeal," i might add, isn't bad. a little soupier than i like my oatmeal, but other than that ... better than instant. i still have yet to try adding protein into my coffee ... which i probably WON'T do.

No comments: