Wednesday, May 21, 2008

extremely angry right now...

Right before I left for my workout tonight, my stomach just didn't feel right. In fact, it was pretty much upset all night. Nevertheless, I took my ass over to the gym and was determined to run tonight. I want to start pushing myself beyond the 3 miles, so that when I actually run 3 miles, it seems easy.

Yeah, didn't happen tonight. I stretched really well and even foam rolled my legs, which felt stiff and sore from yesterday. I hopped on the treadmill and got going. The first 1/2 mile was a breeze at 7.5, but after that, I started struggling. Not with the running, but my stomach was really hurting. I took it down to 6.0 for the next 1/2 mile, but frustrated by how slow I was going, kicked it up to I think 8.0? Didn't work, and at 1.4 miles, shut it down. Frustrated and hating myself, I left the gym after kicking the shit out of the fucking punching bag.

Seriously, right now, I am so pissed at myself...

No comments: