Thursday, May 15, 2008

Lifting today too

Alright, so after I ran briefly today, I forgot that I was going to lift, but thanks to a quick phone call from the lady friend, I scrambled over to the gym before I had to bartend and got to the weights.

I stretched for a bit then grabbed some 25 lb dumbbells. I did 3 sets of curls, 10 reps. I then did my classic shoulder presses and flys. I followed all this up with 3 sets of 10 seated rows, and then 3 sets of 10 lat pull downs.

However, for whatever reason, I was feeling slightly ambitious today, so I also benched. 5 sets. Eventually pushed up 190 for 3 reps. That felt good as hell, although I highly doubt it will tomorrow.

Tomorrow I want to ride the bike and maybe do some lower body work. I plan on working out every day until I leave for Denver. Gotta utilize that Gold's Membership a little longer!

No comments: