Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Treadmill Frustrations

Back to the gym again today, happier knowing that soon, when I go, my boyfriend will be able to come with me since he signed up last night! Go random deals!

Anyway, since I wanted to lift today, I decided I'd take it easy on the cardio. I did my 10 minutes on the recumbent bike, stretched out a lot then hopped on the treadmill.

Now, I was planning on running for as long as my lungs could take it (set it at 1.0 incline, 5.9 mph) ... but the damn treadmill I was on kept having communication errors and pausing it. I went through two of those errors (about six minutes ... I think) before saying, "fuck you, treadmill!" and moving on to another one. At this point, I was ridiculously frustrated with the treadmills (that, and i hate them anyway), so I just decided to finish out the mile and call it good.

After that, I did solely a leg day - wall sits, those ball hamstring curl thingys, hip adductors (cooter machine), step-ups and body-weight squats. Not a whole lot, but good to ease back into it until Brandon gets back in town and forces me to lift often. ;)

No comments: