Saturday, May 24, 2008

Late Night Lifting

Sooo ... my workout buddy is here! Brandon has officially (well, kinda - hasn't moved his crap inside yet) moved out to be with me. As a result of him not working out in a day or so, we went to the gym tonight and lifted.

Oh, first things first - I didn't bike today because of wind. Stupid wind ...

Anyway, decided on a new warmup - 10 minutes on the stepmill. After that, we stretched out really well and then it was on to the lifting. We started off with some turkish steamrollers, which were weird, but good. After that, we crab-walked and I showed Brandon a new ab workout. From then on, it was all weights, doing shoulder presses, dumbbell curls, lying tricep extensions and lat pulldowns. We then showcased our mad skillz (ha, right) in basketball, shooting a few hoops. All in all, a good workout with my boy. :)

No comments: