Friday, May 16, 2008

I'm a lifting machine

Hooray, worked out again! Starting to get back into that "gym groove".

I warmed up with 15 minutes on the bike, which I haven't done in like, forever, so it was surprisingly difficult to do. I'm not gonna lie, it was a humbling experience. But 15 minutes got me nice and loose and I darted straight over to the lat pull downs. 3 sets, as usual.

I then mixed it up. I went into the room where the hookers and cougars do their little aerobics class and grabbed one of the exercise balls. I did crab walking with it, which felt super good on my abs and lower back. I tossed in a few push-ups in between. I then did wall sits.

Did a little more upper body work, then finished off the night by working my calves. I know I will feel that tomorrow, but it felt oh so good. Tomorrow it's more running, gotta keep getting ready to do another 5K!

No comments: